Do you know what features work best on your website?
- Increase conversion rate
- Find the best performing web elements
- Real, measurable results on what works
- Compare different page effectiveness
- Increase business ROI
- Testing different layouts and key messages reveals what works and what does not.
- A/B testing compares different page designs and measures their effectiveness.
- Multivariate testing evaluates images, headlines, buttons and the like in different combinations to find the best one for you.
- We develop A/B and multivariate tests to determine what works best for you.
Testing, how does it work?
Randomly selected visitors will be shown the same page with different combinations. The results are recorded and analyzed. We then evaluate the layout and design elements of each page to determine the best combination of features to maximize conversions, i.e. revenue.
We use Google's Website Optimizer to run the A/B and Multivariate tests.